You are about to spend some of your hard earned coin on a copier in Charlotte. You look around and you call 2 or 3 companies for a quote. They all sound more or less the same, but there are always some differences. Here is a top 5 list of what to avoid in a copier rep in Charlotte!
- Avoid a pushy Charlotte Copier Rep. Generally speaking, pushy means having an agenda. You want to get a good deal, not make a company’s quota.
- Avoid companies who make it hard to talk to a real person. If it is that way in the sales cycle, what will it be like when you need something?
- Avoid companies who won’t meet in person. This is generally an out of the area scam. You want a local copier supplier for the Charlotte area!
- Avoid copier companies who confuse you. If you can’t understand what you are signing, should you really sign it?
- Avoid copier companies who start with one price and by the time you finish, it is 20% higher than you started. Again, if it is like this in the negotiation, will it be any different in the deliverable?
Give us a call for a great deal on a copier in Charlotte! New Copiers, Used Copiers, Copier Rentals, we can do it all for your Charlotte company!