Are you getting the best results that you can from your office machine? Many people do not know the best way to maximize their machine to get the best results possible. They simply take whatever print comes from their machine and accept it as the best option. With only a few simple steps you can start to see a big difference in the bright, bold color that your machine can offer.
What you need to understand is that your office machine has customizable features. These features can be used to make your jobs more productive. This includes getting faster prints on basic documents or getting the brightest colors from your copier. All you have to do is understand these features to get the most from your machine.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
That’s all it takes to get the brightest colors from your copier. Don’t settle for dull, boring colors. Do your part and you will begin to see the bright colors that you machine is capable of producing.