If your business needs color prints then you should demand that you are getting the best color possible. Not everyone thinks about if they are getting the best resolution that their machine can get them. They think that simply printing in color is the only way to go. However, there is a way to make sure that you are getting the best results possible from your printer or copier.
Getting the best color prints is all about knowing how your machine works. The printers and copiers that are in offices today are very advanced machines. They are able to give you more than ever from an in-house machine. You just need to make sure that you are setting the machine up correctly to get the results that you want.
If you follow these steps when setting up for your job then you should get the best color prints that your machine can offer.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
Following these steps will help you know that you are getting the most from your machine. Don’t just assume that you will always get the best from your copier. Not all settings are made for the same jobs. Just remember to set your machine up for the job at hand and you should never have any problems getting the best color prints possible.